- 1 tbsp bentonite clay: bentonite clay is a mineral packed substance formed from volcanic ash. Used for thousands of years for skin conditions and other ailments, bentonite clay has powerful anti-bacterial properties and is amazing at treating skin infections (which, acne IS an infection of the skin!).
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar: ACV has a long reputation for its health benefits, BUT when added to the bentonite clay, the clay develops superpowers! Meaning the ACV activates all the vitamins and minerals in the clay
- 1-2 drops lavender oil: because this mask is super powerful, I like to add a few drops of lavender oil for its soothing and calming properties.
- In a plastic or glass bowl, use a non-metal utensil to stir all ingredients until smooth paste forms. It should be thick and smooth.
- Apply all over the face and neck and leave on for 30 minutes. The mask will start to dry within 10 minutes and you might feel an uncomfortable “tightening” sensation – this is normal, it’s just the clay drying up! Dip a soft washcloth in warm water to remove the mask and be very gentle! Follow up with a good moisturizer.
If you have sensitive skin, only leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. You can use this mask once or twice a week for optimal results.
these products you will love too much I used they helped a lot
Skin Tag & Acne Patch